Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any pics or cool ideas on mounting a front end up in the trailer? Need to build one. Thanks

·
T/S 368E
26,721 Posts

·
T/S 368E
26,721 Posts

Solid piece of alum square for the front with 2 struts that stick up with a notch for the backbone to sit on.
Solid thick wall conduit for the back, center of wheel well, with a piece of angle welded to flat stock used as a seat for the conduit.
Personally I strap the back bone down, but I have seen others that just let the weight hold it??
I also use hose clamps on the conduit so it doesn't jump out of the bracket I welded up.

·
T/S 368E
26,721 Posts

Quick and simple, you can't beat that!! Looks nice & gorgeous trailer!!!!!!

·
I kill parts
9,903 Posts
Thanks for the ideas guys, we've been kicking this around ourselves. Thinking of making it a sort of stand for the clip that can easily be used between rounds in the pits as well, so it's sitting slightly off the ground, supported, and thusly less prone to have the wind f* with it.

·
T/S 368E
26,721 Posts
Thanks for the ideas guys, we've been kicking this around ourselves. Thinking of making it a sort of stand for the clip that can easily be used between rounds in the pits as well, so it's sitting slightly off the ground, supported, and thusly less prone to have the wind f* with it.

Haven't had that issue yet, if it's windy I point the nose towards the wind,
if it's really windy, set her in the trailer.

·
T/S 368E
26,721 Posts

Haven't had that issue yet, if it's windy I point the nose towards the wind,
if it's really windy, set her in the trailer.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts