Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pecker extenders as the duck would call them..

Figure i would ask here since some promod guys use them, what are they worth in et?

For instance if i'm tripping the beams a foot and a half sooner, then i would be without one?

Jay

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
First off, no extender is a foot and a half long..... if it were you would get laughed off the track.

Most are between 4-8"

They are not worth much only 1-3 hundreds in a 4 second pro mod.

But, races are won by thousanths, and the extenders keep all the cars competing even with the same front end over hand as they all are different.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
I believe your allowed 42 inches max from spindle center line out. If you compare a 62 Nova to a late model Firebird, You might be more than 8 inches on the extender.

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First off, no extender is a foot and a half long..... if it were you would get laughed off the track.

Most are between 4-8"

They are not worth much only 1-3 hundreds in a 4 second pro mod.

But, races are won by thousanths, and the extenders keep all the cars competing even with the same front end over hand as they all are different.
It will be whatever i want it to be.. The real problem is your thinking about it wrong cause i did not elaborate :D so thats is my fault, i did some measuring and from where i could hang something down on this particular car(not a promod) its about 18-20" out from where the beams would get broken by the tire..

Would be on a low 5 second car..

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts