Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone knows that John Mihovetz is crazy. This moring when I came to the office, some of the guys were telling me about a strange site in our "back 40". We've got this huge lot behind our shop. It's about an acre or an acre and a half, mostly dirt. We park some of our big rigs and storage containers back there, out of the way. Naturally, being dirt, weeds have grown up all around, big weeds. The City of Ontario told us that we had to get rid of the weeds. John priced it out and it was going to be over $400 to do it. But John being the lunatic that he is, went out and bought two goats (female) to roam around the yard and munch on the weeds. I didn't belive it at first, but I went and looked and sure enough, we now have a couple of female goats on the property. Knowing the crew that we have here at Accufab, I feel bad for the goats.

Our engine block guy, Motorhead Fred took these photos with his cell phone late yesterday afternoon (after I left for the day), of John "hearding" his new girls around. According to Fred, the goats seemed as if they were afraid of John, meaning exactly what I do not know, nor do I want to find out.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
err, your going to need a few more....

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Did anyone tell John they only eat the green stuff......not the yellow, dead stuff..........

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Oh, and they will climb on anything you park back there....cars, trucks etc. So keep the buffers and pads handy!

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,366 Posts
??? Weed whackers go for $400 in your area?

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
I wonder if he figured feed and water in that $400.00 equation.....and what will he do with them after they eat all of his weeds......

I hope you don't hear:
daaaaaaaaaad

DaaaaaaaaaD!!!!!!

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
I learned my lesson YEARS ago about goats....nightmare it was.

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
John can teach them tricks! Goats are very smart.

John the goat whisperer.......has a ring to it! lol

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
I guess we'll be seeing Goat Turd Pic's in your desk soon :p
Looks like a bunch of round pellets we had goats before and them fuckers left mm size pellets everywhere.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts