Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did Naya Rivera Forget Her Skirt? No, It's Just Invisible

https://www.yahoo.com/style/did-naya-rivera-forget-her-skirt-no-its-just-invisible-170045320.html

Naya Rivera was spied in her invisible skirt at Catch restaurant. (Photo: Splash)
Naya Rivera just took the term “showing a little leg” to new levels. The actress was seen at the premiere party for her new film, Mad Families — in Los Angeles at Catch restaurant — showing off some major skin in a look that can’t seem to decide whether it’s for cold or warm weather

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,454 Posts
Fawkin A. Looks damn fine to me. ;)

·
Registered
24,008 Posts
Did Naya Rivera Forget Her Skirt? No, It's Just Invisible

https://www.yahoo.com/style/did-naya-rivera-forget-her-skirt-no-its-just-invisible-170045320.html

Naya Rivera was spied in her invisible skirt at Catch restaurant. (Photo: Splash)
Naya Rivera just took the term “showing a little leg” to new levels. The actress was seen at the premiere party for her new film, Mad Families — in Los Angeles at Catch restaurant — showing off some major skin in a look that can’t seem to decide whether it’s for cold or warm weather
WHAT"S THE PROBLEM????

She has underwear on, not flashing her cooter at you, so what's the problem. YOU ACT LIKE SHE IS THE ONLY ONE DOING IT. DO A GOOGLE SEARCH.

Besides, you know that MOST east coasters think the world ENDS at the NY/NJ border...

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,454 Posts
WHAT"S THE PROBLEM????

She has underwear on, not flashing her cooter at you, so what's the problem. YOU ACT LIKE SHE IS THE ONLY ONE DOING IT. DO A GOOGLE SEARCH.

Besides, you know that MOST east coasters think the world ENDS at the NY/NJ border...
The world does end at the NJ border.

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That see-through plastic's just like the Grandparents had on their "good" living room couches and chairs back in the early 60s. Her panty's might just as well be a modest bathing suit. I'll take the shear dresses/no skirt where when you're on the back-lit side you can catch a great show

·
Survived Drag Week 2018
6,530 Posts
I find this post easy to fap to!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts