Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1968 Camaro Z28, 1933 Chevy Coupe, 2004 Silverado Z71, 1946 Chevy PU, 2000 Custom Harley Davidson
51,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We watched Star Trek as kids, and saw them with their communicators that allowed them to talk to anyone who also had one, and they looked a lot like flip phones.

They talked to others using a computer screen,.....like we do now with Zoom meetings and Facetime.

They walked into a room and asked a talking computer a question, like we do with Surry and Alexa.

They used laser weapons, (Phasers), and we now have strategic laser defense systems.

The list goes on and on about old movies and TV shows that showed crazy, futuristic, inconceivable inventions set in the future. But check this out. Anyone remember the Skynet Cyberdyne System of the Terminator movies? The life like robots who became self aware and eventually saw humans as a threat?

Check this whole video out.

·
Super Moderator
1968 Camaro Z28, 1933 Chevy Coupe, 2004 Silverado Z71, 1946 Chevy PU, 2000 Custom Harley Davidson
51,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Some call me a tin foil hat but I personally feel that Artificial Intelligence is the worst thing we could ever do. I see no positive outcome. To AI our world will be seen for what it truly is and then the "terminator situation" would likely play out. Just don't see any good come out of it. Just my humble opinion

·
Super Moderator
51,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Go ahead and build your water cannon. Should wipe them out pretty quick.
Something tells me they'd power through it, and as far as water damage, I'm sure they are quite water resistant if not water tight.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Bursts of EMF will take 'em off line.

·
Registered
7,321 Posts
To quote Mr. Spock: "They make wonderful servants but I wouldn't want to work under one". I just don't believe they'll be able to make emotional decisions like humans...... and that will forever be the difference. There comes a time thatthose types of decisions are necessary

·
Super Moderator
51,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I watched a lot of star trec too…agreed. Shit is coming to fruition…I’m scraping all my red shirts this weekend…😎
Red shirt = certain death.....lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Sardeanie2

·
Super Moderator
51,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
flip phone

Hand Eyebrow Photograph Jaw Finger

Zoom and Facetime calling

Arm Flash photography Computer Audio equipment Gadget

big flat screen TVs

Sky Rectangle Television Television set Flat panel display

IPAD

Computer Laptop Sleeve Personal computer Standing

Ear Buds

Forehead Nose Lip Chin Eyebrow

• Haha
Reactions: LarryB122

·
Super Moderator
51,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Guess I will have to take one for the team if the super hot big breasted woman thats a hint of green skin shows up. Send her my way guys, I will keep her undercover.......lol
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Green Thigh Knee Trunk Human leg

Reactions: slantzilla

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Wait until those things become aware
This was an old flick where alien robots made more robots that took over a ship.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts