Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Good times.....

During good weather on the weekend that is the place where all the locals hang out with their street cars!

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
During good weather on the weekend that is the place where all the locals hang out with their street cars!

Well I was one of the few idiots to drive there cars out there friday night in the pouring rain.

In the end of the video you will see my friends black 07 roush stang. We left there around 9 and went to a nearby gas station to get some pop and gum after the beer.

Joel left his lights on in the 07 for 10 minutes tops, when he went to restart it, all it did was click. Borrowed some jumper cables and it still would not start and again it started pouring rain on us.

I ended up driving back home to get the truck and trailer so we could load the 07 up. Finally got home at midnight, soaking wet and dead tired. It was fun though, wish the weather could of been better.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was the designated driver...... my guys were happy to put (2) young ladies thru a semester at college. The manager came over because of the heavy use of mixed drinks at our table........ they were able to respond with a "We got Biggs driving" ........ Then the dishwasher came out because they ran out of glasses :confused: ..... the $50 they talked about on the video was just drinks with dinner...... then they spent 3 hours out back

1 - 5 of 5 Posts