Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
17 years old. Pisses on pretty much everything, pukes on the rest. Shits right next to the litter box. Spills his food and water everyday. Stinks. Dirty. Sheds everywhere. Hates everything and everybody. Meows all night long which sounds like a child in a horror movie. Pretty much good for nothing. FREE SHIPPING. will ship tonight.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
it looks angry in that pic why not just give it to a shelter if its that bad??

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
That pic is so funny I'm gonna text it to a few buddies jus for the laugh, I feel sorry for ya. I'm thinking the WOK also :)

·
Registered
876 Posts
it looks angry in that pic why not just give it to a shelter if its that bad??
It would probably never make it out of a shelter and its remaining years would be a living hell, everybody wants the young ones

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
I'll take it!! Poor kitty just needs to be loved.

I don't have much money, so send it to me via UPS Ground. I live in Alaska, so it would be best not to put any holes in the box or the poor little kitty might get cold on the way up here. Make sure the box is kinda smallish and is bundled up with blankets to keep kitty warm and to keep kitty protected when the bush pilot drops my monthly load from 300' up at 120mph.

I can't wait to get this kitty, what an adorable little thing...

·
Registered
305 Posts
I know a guy that's been married to a woman for 17 years and she act's about the same. If someone would take her, he could come out and race again....

·
Registered
653 Posts
I know a guy that's been married to a woman for 17 years and she act's about the same. If someone would take her, he could come out and race again....
Nice....

·
4nik8r
2,724 Posts
I'll take it!! Poor kitty just needs to be loved.

I don't have much money, so send it to me via UPS Ground. I live in Alaska, so it would be best not to put any holes in the box or the poor little kitty might get cold on the way up here. Make sure the box is kinda smallish and is bundled up with blankets to keep kitty warm and to keep kitty protected when the bush pilot drops my monthly load from 300' up at 120mph.

I can't wait to get this kitty, what an adorable little thing...
Careful, I'll provide your real address....

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,632 Posts
MOTHER FUCKER IS STARING AT ME........

1 - 20 of 65 Posts