Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Idiot Savant
164,543 Posts
Mark, your grasp of the obvious is outstanding and to a point I agree with you about the money. While the pols are for the most part full of shit on both sides, don't think for a minute that there isn't 2 main schools of thought on how the country should be run, by the population. Do you think the debate on taxes, guns, social security, abortion, military spending, education spending, welfare, illegal immigration, etc. etc. etc. is imaginary. The problem is once these fucks get elected, none of the things I've mentioned are meaningfully addressed. The overriding problem is "green" but don't fool yourself by saying there is no substance in these arguments. I guess ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, NY TIMES, CHICAGO TRIBUNE, LA TIMES etc. x1000s pander to left-wing crackpots for their dollars......Hey....you may be right!!!
Jim, I do think that their are two, or more, schools of thought on each of those issues, the problem is that most conservatives have some issues that they are liberal on, and most liberals have issues where they land on the conservative side.

However these folks don't watch Fox, nor CNN. Or the rest of the venues you cite, all of which take on the political leanings of the folks that run them.

As Time magazine put it; "The nation is not divided into Red and Blue...the nation is purple."

And I'll bet you that you would describe me as liberal, and I'll bet you that my beliefs are far closer to the Founding Fathers than yours are.

But even they were full of shit, as were the heros of liberty before them.

For example you may have noted that a copy of the Magna Carta is to be auctioned. Charlemagne is noted as the first in the Dark Ages to lead men toward liberty.

........assuming one forgets that he beheaded anyone that refused to convert to Christianity. Thet was a lot of folks.

Joe you're not full of shit, and neither am I. We are no less full of shit that is everyone who agrees, or disagrees, with us.

·
Idiot Savant
164,543 Posts
You are not kidding, its amazing how HOT those babes are. Good to know I'm not the only one watching. Boobs, legs, hair and news that makes no sense, what a combination. Kinda like CBS but with boobs, legs and hair.
French/Mexican......incredibly hot.

Spanish/Mexican.....very hot.

Mestizo......give them to George.

·
Registered
26,465 Posts
Jim, I do think that their are two, or more, schools of thought on each of those issues, the problem is that most conservatives have some issues that they are liberal on, and most liberals have issues where they land on the conservative side.

However these folks don't watch Fox, nor CNN. Or the rest of the venues you cite, all of which take on the political leanings of the folks that run them.

As Time magazine put it; "The nation is not divided into Red and Blue...the nation is purple."

And I'll bet you that you would describe me as liberal, and I'll bet you that my beliefs are far closer to the Founding Fathers than yours are.

But even they were full of shit, as were the heros of liberty before them.

For example you may have noted that a copy of the Magna Carta is to be auctioned. Charlemagne is noted as the first in the Dark Ages to lead men toward liberty.

........assuming one forgets that he beheaded anyone that refused to convert to Christianity. Thet was a lot of folks.

Joe you're not full of shit, and neither am I. We are no less full of shit that is everyone who agrees, or disagrees, with us.
I could not agree more. On some things I'm "right" and on others "left" like I think most are. I have no idea nor would I try to describe you, that would be ignorant. As would trying to guess my understanding of the Founders.

·
Idiot Savant
164,543 Posts
I could not agree more. On some things I'm "right" and on others "left" like I think most are. I have no idea nor would I try to describe you, that would be ignorant. As would trying to guess my understanding of the Founders.
I can read enough of the thoughts of the Founder to get a gist of what they were about....and temper that with the knowledge that none died paupers.

·
102,312 Posts
What you fail to understand, hhot71, is that there IS only one side, and it's not a liberal or a conservative side. It's the side called "The American Public", which is typically a little liberal about some things and a little conservative about other things. It's mental midgets like you who try to lable people as one side or the other. You are just playing into the hands of the polititons (on both sides) who remain in power as long as you play your "one side or the other" game of division.

I'm trying to cut you some slack because you are from Missouri and I realize that you don't know any better.
I am trying to cut you some huss, but before you call someone a midget in mentality, try correcting two of the easiest words to spell in the english language.

Or maybe I should just label you, a non-spelling nit-wit.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts