Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
PSCA/SCSN
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FREE SCSN T-Shirts..... To any Yellow Bullet Member who can distribute at least 100 of our Street Car Super Nationals IV Event Fliers...

We need to get these fliers at Speedshops, Auto Parts Stores, Machine Shops and at actual racing events across the US and Canada!!!!!

Private Message me your Name, Mailing Address, Shirt Size and how fliers you can distribute...

Also, if anybody can post the following images on message boards, we would greatly appreciate the help!!!

Thanks,
Mel

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Mel,

Would you mind if I copied them and put them on the upcoming events page on www.outlawradial.net ?

Thanks, John Sears

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Mel , Just sent you a PM !!!

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
FREE SCSN T-Shirts..... To any Yellow Bullet Member who can distribute at least 100 of our Street Car Super Nationals IV Event Fliers...

We need to get these fliers at Speedshops, Auto Parts Stores, Machine Shops and at actual racing events across the US and Canada!!!!!

Private Message me your Name, Mailing Address, Shirt Size and how fliers you can distribute...

Also, if anybody can post the following images on message boards, we would greatly appreciate the help!!!

Thanks,
Mel

Mel.... Send me an XL, and the flyers, and I'll get them out around here....
Maddawg [AKA.. OLDANDSLOW]

·
In Glock I Trust
6,825 Posts
PM sent as well.

·
**BOOSTED SBF***
3,303 Posts
I'll be glad to distribute some but I don't know how many guys from way down here in GA would actually attend. Just let me know if you want me to pass a few of them out and if not, I would still like to buy a shirt if you have any spares even if I can't help you with the flyers. Maybe that small donation could help you more than passing out flyers to people I doubt will show up.

Marshall

·
PSCA/SCSN
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Mel, where's my shirt?! You've already sent me well more than 100 flyers TWICE this year and they are all gone! I need some more BTW;)
Steven, I think I saw someone at the Post Office in Folsom sporting a shirt just like the one I sent you ;)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Steven, I think I saw someone at the Post Office in Folsom sporting a shirt just like the one I sent you ;)
Haha, well send me some more flyers! Im going to PINKS All Out at Infenion to watch, then ADRL Rockingham the weekend after that, then we have 2 more WCOPMA events that i can pass them out at...i just need them first! LOL Do you have my address still?

·
PSCA/SCSN
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha, well send me some more flyers! Im going to PINKS All Out at Infenion to watch, then ADRL Rockingham the weekend after that, then we have 2 more WCOPMA events that i can pass them out at...i just need them first! LOL Do you have my address still?
Yes, I have the address, what size shirt you wear??

1 - 20 of 233 Posts