Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
RutRoh......

Bad Gateway

Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

Web Server at dragmojo.com Rick

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
man are you really...i have met a few of you guys ....I have all kinds of Jack stuff....what you want ill send it to you. I have some one of a kind Jack six pack coolers . have your cows got out lately?

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
I had a white label and a green label 40 once. dont know if they were special down south, but they were the only ones I ever seen in Canada.

·
Registered
126 Posts
man are you really...i have met a few of you guys ....I have all kinds of Jack stuff....what you want ill send it to you. I have some one of a kind Jack six pack coolers . have your cows got out lately?
every time that they send me a news letter!!(were racing at huntsville next weekend) takeing the jack tour!!!:supz:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Nice ........We have been sponsored by them for over a year great people to deal with.....me Childress and Bowyer a couple of times....
Dude are you a bullshitter?(as a squire member) i,m gonna have to call you out!!!!(if you even know what a squire member is!!)
....:smt097

1 - 20 of 58 Posts