Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys listen to?

I use www.last.fm

Sign up is free and you just type in a song or artist and it plays music from that artist and others like it with no commercials.

My friend told me about pandora, but I tried that a few minutes ago and it limits you to how many songs you can skip per hour which is gay.

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didnt have a problem with what pandora was playing, it was just shit that ive heard a lot already and wanted to skip it I think I got 4 or 5 skips and that was that. last.fm lets you skip as much as you want and also has the feature where it wont play the song again. It also has the feature where you can "love" a song and you can save it to your own library and build that up and just listen to that if you want.

Never heard of the 365 one though.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I never used any of those, but I do listen to a rock station out of Huntsville online that I can't pick up on the radio here in Gadsden. Pretty good station.

http://www.rocket951.fm/

Just click on listen live and enjoy the tunes.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Pandora ftw

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
I use Winamp player. Download it (free) and open up Shoutcast Radio. Bookmark the stations you like most. Been doing this for years at my shop. I listen to Pirate Radio, Netrock101, and RockRadio1 mostly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts