Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you live close to green lane pa ,I have 8 gal. of fresh E-85 that tested 85%. come get it.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Just mix it in a few gallons at a time with an almost full tank of regular gas in your daily driver/s to get rid of it.

·
Registered
754 Posts
if i get bad e85 i dump right in my commuter and burn it. No problems at all.

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
If you live close to green lane pa ,I have 8 gal. of fresh E-85 that tested 85%. come get it.
If it tested 85% then obviously it's good ..... why get rid of it ?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I jus purchased 25 gallons of E85 in North Tonawana. I fucked up and didn't check it. I put some in my car and it ran like shit. I finally checked it and the fuel I had in cans and it tested real low, Like about 40 or 50 % my gauge doesn't go that low but it was well below 70.

I contacted the fuel supplier and they said they knew about the bad fuel and that it was ok to run it. I told him I wasn't running it in a flex fuel car and I was unable to run it in my car. I also stated that by selling that fuel to me he was negligent. I told him he did not sell to me the proper fuel that I was to purchase. They said they would replace the fuel but assume no responsibility because it was not put in a flex fuel car. He stated that he can sell as low as E10.

What the hell is this crap. My fault I will check my fuel from here on out I assumed we were past the winter blends.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts