Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No wonder stuff never gets done around here, every time there are chores to do my wife gets a case of the shits. My wife has books about constipation on the kitchen table. We must have 10 or 12 going shit or not going medicines(smooth shit, lumpy shit, speed it up shit medicine, slow it down shit medicine, don't shit, more shit ,less shit, we have shit medicines for the kids) I'm the only one that shits normally and I don't take any of the shit meds. Go figure.

·
In Glock I Trust
6,807 Posts
The fuck........

·
23,498 Posts
No wonder stuff never gets done around here, every time there are chores to do my wife gets a case of the shits. My wife has books about constipation on the kitchen table. We must have 10 or 12 going shit or not going medicines(smooth shit, lumpy shit, speed it up shit medicine, slow it down shit medicine, don't shit, more shit ,less shit, we have shit medicines for the kids) I'm the only one that shits normally and I don't take any of the shit meds. Go figure.
Shit Happens

·
Registered
9,594 Posts

Fuck her asshole with pumice go-jo.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Shitty thread.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
And this is how you spent your time what a shit head

·
Registered
22,772 Posts
Your wife is suffering a case of " Abarabus of the Blowhole" this is a common condition that only I can cure, PM her name and address and leave the house for about 3 hrs. When you come home things will be better. As a member of Yb there will be NO charge! your welcome

1 - 20 of 35 Posts