Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i`m lookin for have my gen 7 tuned .Anybody ever deal with Frank Soldridge @ psi motorsport.???

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
Good guy to work with. Lots of fast cars coming out of there lately including Ken Fishers turbo Camaro that won last months 7.50 index at Cecil and Vinny Fiore NMCA True Street record holder as well as Mike Boccella's new turbo Mustang.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good info. my car is a mild street strip car. Does he cater those or stricktly race cars??????

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
No he will help you out.

·
Registered
218 Posts
He's a good guy. Helped us out with an issue with a friends turbo 99 cobra. Went above and beyond!

·
Registered
502 Posts
As stated above, I wouldnt go anywhere else in the northeast.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I can tell you that there is none better and a great guy to deal with. the best tuner on the east coast and great customer service.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
good info. my car is a mild street strip car. Does he cater those or stricktly race cars??????

Considering he just help tune the fastest NMCA TRUE STREET CAR with the Fastest AVG EVER, i think your street car is ok

O, and he took the same stock suspension, radial tire'd street car and went a 4.91

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Frank will tune a stock car to the all out race cars. I think he likes the street cars more sometimes.That were he started.And if someone starts with a mild street car,you know were that ends up.:rolleyes:.LOL.I know he would help you out along the way,to meet your goals.Good luck with you car..Jeff

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
They brought a gun to a knife fight down here in florida. That camaro was very impressive. They obviously know what they are doing and got it done. The whole crew was a real bunch of nice guys too.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Frank is the man plain and simple.He is 3 miles from my house so I get to see alot of the cars he does when I pass buy which is pretty cool

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
ill correct mrhockey here is john fisher's turbo camaro lol. ken ewer has the blue radial tired SS mustang that frank tunes on as well. frank has done a number of cars for me including my notch and i am nothing but satisfied. hell even had my womans turbo v6 mustang running mid 12's on street tires and still knocking off 20+mpg!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts