Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
You mean the Bud king

I know I had a few Bud Lights after kicking some ass up @ Blarney Island tonight w/my Drag Boat !

Land or water - I speed ,I pop wheelies ,I'm good baby !

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
How did ya do Rizzo? That boat is a little too much for me brotha!! Aint getting in that.. Well maybe once.. or twice.. You need a SBC in that bitch!!! :-D

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Monty - Jet boats eat up H.P. , but all went well & I kicked ass last night !

This bad boy runs a 4.95 to the 1/8 on nuts !!!!

I got a video of me pulling Turd from Mancow when he had the T.V. show awhile back.

So get them ski's ready

·
LP-25.com
1,223 Posts
4.95 to the 1/8? Jets eat too much power? LMAO Did you have the anchor still tied to that thing? That turd wouldn't have a chance against out jet. It's amazing how stupid some assholes can be.

Monty - Jet boats eat up H.P. , but all went well & I kicked ass last night !

This bad boy runs a 4.95 to the 1/8 on nuts !!!!

I got a video of me pulling Turd from Mancow when he had the T.V. show awhile back.

So get them ski's ready

·
Message In Blood
2,008 Posts
8 year old thread and he's the asshole?

·
LP-25.com
1,223 Posts
Just giving this internet tough guy a taste of his own medicine. If he treats his transmission customers the same way no wonder he has so much time to creat aliases and stir the crap.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Really??? Dave is probably the biggest name in racing transmissions now. And why you ask? His product is better than anyone else's and his customer service will trump anyone in the industry.

·
Registered
972 Posts
4.95 to the 1/8? Jets eat too much power? LMAO Did you have the anchor still tied to that thing? That turd wouldn't have a chance against out jet. It's amazing how stupid some assholes can be.
Very cool! My idea of bringing threads from the dead has caught on to alteast one person.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Really??? Dave is probably the biggest name in racing transmissions now. And why you ask? His product is better than anyone else's and his customer service will trump anyone in the industry.
^^^^ thats the truth right there just got my new trans from him and its badass had a little trouble with the tail shaft bushing and he said fuck that shit a new tail shaft is on the way, ive done buisness with alot of race companies in the last 4 years and he is by fare the best one.

·
LP-25.com
1,223 Posts
He just might do great trans work.
He could very well still be a jackass
And... this could be a case of mistaken identity. Then again not.
Time will tell. This is trash or be trashed forum correct.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
You are 100% correct about being T/T but why would you trash a person and his company that you have never done buisness with????? Dont screw with people lively hoods

1 - 20 of 44 Posts