Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
im pretty sure frankies been .89 or .88
You're right. Just looked it up on dragracecentral.com. So these suspended door cars are just as fast as Manzo? Would we have seen the PX cars running a 3.56 in the conditions they had at Reading this weekend? They were PRIME.

·
187Graphix.com
2,100 Posts
not sure on the weight difference. Also i think manzo is only 78% over, where as im sure the PX cars are 118% or so

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're right. Just looked it up on dragracecentral.com. So these suspended door cars are just as fast as Manzo? Would we have seen the PX cars running a 3.56 in the conditions they had at Reading this weekend? They were PRIME.
Let's remember, an 1/8 tune and a 1/4 mile tune up are two different things!

·
spoolin...
4,394 Posts
What about gearing, also? Anybody know if they're even running anything different?

·
Registered
37,580 Posts
Do the TAFC run a Lenco, or do they run the same setup as the TF guys?
Lenco, B&J and Bruno are the brands that come to mind. These are multiple-speed transmissions, not direct-drive setups as the nitro cars use.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Don't forget the ADRL cars can run the C PSI blower at any speed while the AF/C's have to use the D rotor PSI blower at a restricted speed . Not to mention the AFC has a weight limit also .

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
Since Frank Manzo ran that [email protected] at Reading, I was wondering how his early numbers stack up with the ADRL Pro extreme! 60'-.912 330-2.39. [email protected]!
That's so weird 1.17 is 212 MPH that has to be a fluke there is no way that real data adds up to something like that. You guys better get you calculators out to see why they're not right. Great run by Frank BTW

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
1.19 207 that looks just a bit low on MPH but man it's still very close to where I said it should be too. Look at all these figures just adding up and making sense.

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
1 - 20 of 65 Posts