Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title says goes hard right at initial launch when you pedal it it goes straight down the track has antirole set up at neutral how do I get it to not go right

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
i take it everyting is squared up and alignment checked out? 4 link car? Neutral at ride height with driver in the car?

·
Registered
342 Posts
This sounds stupid measure the roll
Out of each slick. I had this exact problem chased everything then realized tires we're out over an inch.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes squared , ride height same with Driver
Had 8.8.
Put in fab nine and heres where
We stand.
Yes stock suspension

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
you probably need to ajust one LCA one turn at the time until it goes straight one of the aft wheel is a little fwd of the other one.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Check roll out just had this happen brand new go to track unload almost planted it in the walls replaced tires going straight again

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Both tires 96 5/8. Where should i pull Measurements from to make sure were
Square. Are there any points on
Both sides that are same ?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I had a new set of slicks do the same thing . Checked roll out several times and both were the same . Ended up having 1 sidewall being stiffer than the other . Rotate the slicks side to side and see if it pulls the other way .

·
Registered
471 Posts
Take a plumbob and drop it from four points under the car at the pinch welds determine center and draw a line to the rear of the car. Then find center on the rear end and align the two. Dave Zimmerman posted some instructions on here similar to this years ago that's how I learned

1 - 13 of 13 Posts