Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any pics, finished, fabrication stage, stock rail, aftermarket rails, stock suspension, ladder bar...
Whatever you got, lets see 'em

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That looks sweet!!!

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Any pics, finished, fabrication stage, stock rail, aftermarket rails, stock suspension, ladder bar...
Whatever you got, lets see 'em
Sounds like you have the same thing in mind as me for a winter project.

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
I think on my car I might have to put a full tub in it. When I first got the car I didnt no about rolling the lip for tire clearence and I cut the lip with a sawzall.

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
Mark the team Z mini tubb kit is the shit man.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I think on my car I might have to put a full tub in it. When I first got the car I didnt no about rolling the lip for tire clearence and I cut the lip with a sawzall.
I decided to do the full tub to gain wheeltub height. Mine is stock framerails (notched) with adjustable ladderbars. I run 29.5 tall tires, but there's room for "W's"

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I will second DMC racecars there stuff is nice I put a molly bar in a friend car and it fit great go to his site and check out some of his builds

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I decided to do the full tub to gain wheeltub height. Mine is stock framerails (notched) with adjustable ladderbars. I run 29.5 tall tires, but there's room for "W's"

That is one bad hombre!!! Well done!!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
1 - 20 of 49 Posts