Casper?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Just copy and paste the IMG code from the pic on here and it should work

·
Registered
607 Posts
No problem. All you need ot do is when you run your cursor over the image there should be a little menu that pops up under the pic. The last thing on the menu under the pic is an IMG Code. All you have to do is copy and paste that code. I clicked on the link that you put up and it was on the right side where it says share this image and copied and pasted the IMG Code from there.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
does it have 2 motor mount holes? looks like a d and d. they suck lol. i got one and ive been fighting the headers now, that kick out on the passenger side is the problem.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks again for all the help, but now for the other image it says that is has been moved befor i post
hope the one pic can help someone tell me who made the k member

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
does it have 2 motor mount holes? looks like a d and d. they suck lol. i got one and ive been fighting the headers now, that kick out on the passenger side is the problem.
It has one sloted hole in the front and a 1/2 in hole in the back on the bottom of the right of the car..... on the left side of the car it has a sloted hole in front and a 1/2 hole on the top of that side
I looked at the D&D it is way different but this one could be older or something

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
When you guys come up with a definate answer, let me know. I've got one like it and Kooks say that their headers won't work with anything but an AJE.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Hey you got it working now.

Here is a pic of the right side of mine which are the QA1s. I dont know how old these are but I believe they arent that old.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts