Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Folks. I need some Fox Body mustang exhaust pics to get some idea where I can run some large exhaust tubing under a 25.2 Mustang Coupe... Anybody?

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why not do a search? you might find what your looking for!!!!!
I did a search. And I’m looking for exhaust pics for a specific application. (Exhaust pics for a 25.2 cage in a Mustang Coupe)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
4" exhaust w/ Borla XR-1's...Not a 25.2 Chassis...Hope it helps...

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is absolutely effin' beautiful!! Nice tab work!!! And thanks for posting the pics... I appreciate it!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
damn!! i don't know what has more "bling"...the pipes or the floor!!!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
How far did you run them back? And do you have an email address, My brother has some questions about some things on your orange car. Thanks. Do you have any pictures of that setup?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
How far did you run them back? And do you have an email address, My brother has some questions about some things on your orange car. Thanks. Do you have any pictures of that setup?
The X-Pipe was connected at the collectors, the mufflers connected to the X-Pipe and the tundowns were about 6" in front of the 3rd Member. I'll have to look, but I don't think I have any pictures of the exhaust...

email: [email protected]

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks for the info. I really like the way that beast sound. I haven't heard a car sound like that in Cali and I want to be the first.

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Finally got my exhaust done. Headers ar 1 7/8" and the exhaust is 3 1/2" with Dynomax mufflers.

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks, guys... And you can get the driver side header out without having to remove the steering shaft. And remove the tranny without having to remove any of the exhaust system!... I'm very happy about that!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Finally got my exhaust done. Headers ar 1 7/8" and the exhaust is 3 1/2" with Dynomax mufflers.

Very Nice...Great detail work...

Have any other pics you'd like to share of the rest of the car ?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts