Discussion Starter #1
I am building one and I would love to see pics of engine compartments
that have been done up.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Work in Progress...

Here's a few pics...Just got car back from paint and currently installing engine and drivetrain...

Engine bay before paint...

Note to Rage Wraps...Phil, I haven't forgot about you...We're working as fast as we can to get it together, I'll be touch soon...John

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's a few pics...Just got car back from paint and currently installing engine and drivetrain...

Engine bay before paint...

Note to Rage Wraps...Phil, I haven't forgot about you...We're working as fast as we can to get it together, I'll be touch soon...John
Nice Is that a trans cooler or a radiator for a turbo setup? I am building a turbo car and looking for a corner mounted unit. I called ron Davis and they can't even return my call.

Thanks for the pic

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Nice Is that a trans cooler or a radiator for a turbo setup? I am building a turbo car and looking for a corner mounted unit. I called ron Davis and they can't even return my call.

Thanks for the pic
It's a radiator for a Geardriven F-2 Blower Set-Up...It was built by a local company who does work for a few Indy Teams. PM me with your plans and combination, I may be able to help you with a unit for your car. I've looked into a few other companies and have sent them the blueprint for the radiator. It can be done cheaper than what I spent...John

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Nice job You must have lots of loot in the detailed engine comp. alone?

more like a lot of time,it took almost 40 hours to do it!
it was the second time I had done it, but not to this extent. I have the motor out now and will be smoothing the lip on the firewall.

thanks for the good words, Dewayne's carbon fiber paint skills are bad ass

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
jevans and Rich always have to go and post first and RUIN it for the rest of us! Gah!!!!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
jevans and Rich always have to go and post first and RUIN it for the rest of us! Gah!!!!

Jay, Lookin Good...Anyone who's tackled one of these engine bays can appreicate all the work that goes into it. I wasn't gonna post any pics yet, since I don't have it complete. I still have quite a few details to complete mine. They definitely look different once they have some paint on them...John

1 - 20 of 51 Posts