Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning on Fox and Friends they did a segment at the Charlotte Motor Speedway being used for Coronavirus testing. The lady came on and said how wonderful it was that they are allowed to use Charlotte Motor Speedway for testing of the virus. Very good publicity for Nascar. Yet the entire time the video showed cars and people lining up to be tested at the Z-MAX DRAGSTRIP. I called Fox News and told them that the testing they showed was entirely on the Z-MAX property. I also emailed Fox and told them of the mistake. I realize Fox is a big Nascar supporter but how about Fox and Friends giving Z-MAX and NHRA a shout out for their facility being used for testing.

·
Registered
34,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A number of North Carolina newspapers headlines were :"Coronavirus testing at Z-MAX Dragstrip." Fox and Friends knew that the testing was done at IMAX but were but were playing dishonest politics because their support of Nascar

·
Registered
34,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fox never returned by email and phone asking them to correct the segment and video. Aren't they embarrassed that the huge sign on the front of Z-Max shows quite clearly that it is not Charlotte Motor Speedway.

·
48,003 Posts
Concord is Concord.

Bruton Smith owns the whole area and the whole area is a race track.

Only someone that lives across the street would know one track from the other.

Nothing to see here.

·
Registered
34,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Concord is Concord.

Bruton Smith owns the whole area and the whole area is a race track.

Only someone that lives across the street would know one track from the other.

Nothing to see here.
The news papers in N.C. had it right. Bruton Smith also owns a lot of tracks like Las Vegas but that's not where the tests are done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts