Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was working on a 98 lexus today I was taking the gas tank out I found a envlope with 3 grand in it!! I gave it to the service manger he called the cust I'm hopeing for a reword?.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Very noble of you. Most people would have put it in their pocket, kept working like nothing happened and never posted about it on the internet.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
I was working on a 98 lexus today I was taking the gas tank out I found a envlope with 3 grand in it!! I gave it to the service manger he called the cust I'm hopeing for a reword?.
I'm throwing the BULLSHIT flag on this 1!!!!

·
Bad Muther Fucka
829 Posts

Good maybe you can take a spelling class.

The red lines under the words mean it is not spelled correctly. The 2nd dumbass thing you did today! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
God bless you and your family for you being so honest.God has a special place for you in heaven when you get there.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Too bad heaven isnt real...
Nice comment! (Some things are just better left unsaid)
I would rather believe it's real and find out later that it's not than vice- versa
Just my .02

P.S. Kudos to you for doing the RIGHT thing

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Why dont you buy a cheap motorhome & hit & run on someone, then start running over trash cans & phucking mailboxes...

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
1 - 20 of 84 Posts