·
Registered
26,974 Posts
bigbottom27 lives in China ?

·
Pontiac NUT
6,275 Posts
Fuck I was hoping he was going to cut his dick off with weed wacker
His wife went looking for dick because he was lacking one. He might beat the hell out of his pussy with it though.:p

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I always say, I dont get that. its your wife who betrayed you. Smack your bitch up, give the guy a thumbs up for getting laid..

·
Pontiac NUT
6,275 Posts
I always say, I dont get that. its your wife who betrayed you. Smack your bitch up, give the guy a thumbs up for getting laid..
I would leave the bitch if she cheated on me. The only way a I would go after the guy is if he was a friend of mine or an acquaintance who knew we were together. I would not go after him for fucking her and showing me she was a cheating whore, but rather becaude he disrespected me. Sometimes respect has to be taught when you are a man. :-damnit

·
Registered
17,849 Posts
I admit it... I have no idea what is going on here. Link to thread explaining please?

·
Pontiac NUT
6,275 Posts
Fucking idiots
Look the small pecker little bitch is back. Is your wife out getting the dick she needs. I bet you are one of those sick fuckers that waits for his wife to come home after being banged hoping to get the taste of a mans come on her snatch.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts