Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all matching # been in a building sense 1988 still has the 88 inspection sticker on the windshield

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Had to be an early 69 with a 327 ...... they finished them in 68 ...... nice ride .....hopefully some odd option packages
back then you could get a car any way you like this car came with a 6 banger most of the time the only upgrade was the 327 cuz it is a 3 speed in the floor it is nuthin fancy but hey who cares it is a rust free 69!!!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
yeah, I had to do a double take, thought it said "427" at first
I thought it was 307 ...... there can't be very many 327 69's on the planet ....... I bet somebody ordered it ..... like the wheels had to be ordered ....... 67-68's had the small offset rally wheels

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I thought it was 307 ...... there can't be very many 327 69's on the planet ....... I bet somebody ordered it ..... like the wheels had to be ordered ....... 67-68's had the small offset rally wheels
yep it had the 14in. on it when i got it i put the wheels,hood and rear spolier on it...and i kept all the stuff i took off.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
back then you could get a car any way you like this car came with a 6 banger most of the time the only upgrade was the 327 cuz it is a 3 speed in the floor it is nuthin fancy but hey who cares it is a rust free 69!!!
It had to be an early 69 they cut the 327 off in like December ...... a buddy had the same color 69 Chevelle ....... no frills 350/4spd bench seat rubber rugs .... he couldn't get a 327 in February when he ordered it ......... I'm happy for ya you got a nice lookin ride

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
yep it had the 14in. on it when i got it i put the wheels,hood and rear spolier on it...and i kept all the stuff i took off.
OH OK thats what thru me off ...... ya know when your old when you remember useless shit like all the different combos you could get on a 69 Chevy......cause your buddies bought em new :confused:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts