Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
62 to be exact all dating from 1811 to 1923 and 1 1972 silver dollar ......hope they are worth something
found a diamond and gold ring yesterday!
keep your eyes open people!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Metal detector.....or grave robber ???? :p

·
Registered
22,179 Posts
No, he was rumaging through some old lady's house late one night while she was asleep!

He, He!!

pdq67

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bought a wrecked car to part out.....in the trunk.....guy was running from the cops wrecked the car went to jail car got impounded, 30 days went by, tow co go the title, sold the car to me, i was taking the turbo etc off to part it out, went to the trunk to check for any kind of fuel system, found a bag of coins....thats about it...=)

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats what i was thinking the guy was young early 20's with a ricer nissan sentra spec v 6 speed with a aftermarket turbo etc....also found his cell phone with some tit shots of his gf! giggdy! =)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Im sure if you have coins dating back that far they are worth some money

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
^^^^they would have to call in an expert to appraise^^^^

·
Registered
9,940 Posts
Go buy a good coin book ,,do your own research..

I've heard TOO many stories about people taking shit to be appraised and be told it wasn't worth anything and given a LOW-BALL offer to buy,,and later find out they were worth 10x what was offered!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Old coins, despite their age may not be worth more then scrap. It's all about condition and mint marks. The 1972, Eisenhower dollar is likely clad (copper between the outside metal) and contains no silver whatsoever. Silver is up now, and the last I sold brought me 18 times it's face value. Do your research and be sure to check the mint marks! They can be the difference between a $20.00 coin and a $2500.00 coin. If nothing in your find is rare, hell keep em' as a conversation piece.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts