Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
19 year old girl, rolled a truck into very deep ditch, at about 2:30 this morning, and was a pretty cold rainy night last night. The cab smashed against a tree too, just enough room in the cab for her, but still pinned inside. She's a very lucky girl. Sure got my adrenaline flowing at 7:45 am!!

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Did you help her or tell her help was on the way ? ....your a good man for your help !!

·
Registered
5,667 Posts

·
Registered
5,667 Posts

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So she was pinned in the truck from 2:30am until you found her at 7:45am???
Yes, the ditch is so deep that it hid the truck very well, and the highway was wet last night so there weren't any super visible tracks. For some reason I saw the tracks and happened to see the truck in my mirror when I got further down the road. Thankfully she didn't get rained on all night.

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's hardcore man, good for you! Glad to hear she's safe.
Just doing what anyone would do in that situation. There are so many fatalities on the roads in MT these days, I am just damn happy this one didn't end up that way.

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
Your the man

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Hardly, just doing what anyone would do in that situation.
Not anymore, bet it would shock you how many people would just drive by and do nothing. You did a great thing.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Thought I had a similar situation a couple nights ago. Car on the shoulder of the road, motorcycle in the road (on kickstand), and people crying down in the ditch. Long story short...the bike hit their dog and dog was the only injured!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Hardly, just doing what anyone would do in that situation.
One would hope, no doubt some would stand there with their phone taking pics and updating their status before getting down to help people

1 - 20 of 79 Posts