Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fighting For Freedom

I'm being sued twice -- for two forums, over the photo of the TSA agent running his hand up the leg of a passenger. I can't say more right now, but will when I can.

Both web site owners and the person posting the photo on forums are being sued. Over 200 suits to date and more every day being filed.

If you know of any forums having that photo posted -- you might want to pass this along to the Admin so he has a chance.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Hell youre already being sued... Post that shit everywhere

·
Registered
530 Posts
Dammit Man...that really sucks! Good luck with "Big Brother".

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
OK I just learned this... The TSA is not suing over the photo...

Righthaven LLC is.

This is a piece of shit LLC that trolls blog's, forums, etc... finds copyrighted materials, purchases the copyright, then sues.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righthaven_LLC

·
Registered
11,263 Posts
typical

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess it it all pretty funny until you're the one being sued for $300,000 plus legal fees, plus surrendering your web sites to the extortionist.

I'm dead meat -- and not much can be done for me. However, I've seen that photo posted on many web sites including this one. I'm trying to make a warning for people to get the word out to get those photos off the web sites while they still have a chance. If you click the link, you will learn that a lawyer that worked at the same law firm as both Obamas, at the same time -- is buying up the copyright rights to the TSA photos and suing the forums and the member posting $150,000 a pop - WITHOUT ANY WARNING. Read the information on the many links.

Take it as a warning -- or laugh it off. Your choice. No skin off my ass if people don't head the warning.

·
1995 Cobra
3,536 Posts
I guess it it all pretty funny until you're the one being sued for $300,000 plus legal fees, plus surrendering your web sites to the extortionist.

I'm dead meat -- and not much can be done for me. However, I've seen that photo posted on many web sites including this one. I'm trying to make a warning for people to get the word out to get those photos off the web sites while they still have a chance. If you click the link, you will learn that a lawyer that worked at the same law firm as both Obamas, at the same time -- is buying up the copyright rights to the TSA photos and suing the forums and the member posting $150,000 a pop - WITHOUT ANY WARNING. Read the information on the many links.

Take it as a warning -- or laugh it off. Your choice. No skin off my ass if people don't head the warning.
That seriously sucks. Good way yo ruin someones life.

And you won't have an ass afterward. They will probably take that too.

·
Senior Frog
10,327 Posts
suing and winning lawsuit are two different things .......I dont see why any TSA photos would be marked
as NON Publishable if taken with the owners camera.......I see plenty of videos on youtube with them TSA nazi's
feeling up americans like they were some sort of airline bombers not too mention the xray machines and the
up setting of parents and children

·
Registered
93,064 Posts

The difference between this site and others is this site can/will mobilize hundreds protesters in front of their law offices........ and homes ....... the national news will pick it up and show the trail right to 1600 Pennsy Ave

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
suing and winning lawsuit are two different things .......I dont see why any TSA photos would be marked
as NON Publishable if taken with the owners camera.......I see plenty of videos on youtube with them TSA nazi's
feeling up americans like they were some sort of airline bombers not too mention the xray machines and the
up setting of parents and children

That is not the issue.

The issue is a photo that was copyrighted by a newspaper was used on websites, blogs, forums etc without permission.

This Righthaven LLC alledgedly searches for infringement of copyrighted materials on said sites, then they acquire the copyrights, and sue the infringers.

It has been alledged that they are copyright trolls..

However for the OP.. Contact the Electronic Frontier Foundation and the Las Vegas Sun. as it appears these two entities are aiding defendants in their cases.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts