1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Trump Voter NRA Member
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Sheila Dixon, the disgraced convicted thief ex mayor of Baltimore is running for her old job back,............ and is winning!
She will probably be right back in her old job again, back to her same shit.

But she said she's sorry,lol.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Nepotism. :mad:

Long time Detroit Boy. I know more about Kwame than most. The hooker was murdered by his guards and the Detroit Police.

I know who is causing the stupidity, and I want the liberals to stop this immediately. (I fully understand that they will not.)

·
Trump Voter NRA Member
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, now the local news channel is reporting that a source called the "Ebony foundation" is the only one reporting this and they can't confirm it. possible it's a BS story, lets hope it is.

·
Moderater
12,627 Posts

Long time Detroit Boy. I know more about Kwame than most. The hooker was murdered by his guards and the Detroit Police.

I know who is causing the stupidity, and I want the liberals to stop this immediately. (I fully understand that they will not.)
I believe that was when the feds said enough is enough and also why his sentence was so long. No question as to why and how the Detroit police and Kwame covered up the execution of Strawberry.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts

The lawyer firm that I use when needed is family owned. The grandfather was one of Coleman Young's attorneys years ago. When Kwame was running for Mayor grandpa said Kwame makes Coleman look like a saint.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Because of Mayor Coleman A. Young I still order a chicken "sammich". :) (Reference to the "meal of the day" announcements every morning over the school's PA.)

·
Smart Ass Conservative
103,910 Posts
They sure had a long string of very crooked black mayors

·
Registered
98 Posts
Even elected representitives are on the news excited he may get out, they support their own color no matter what they did.

·
Registered
8,782 Posts
Awwww let poor Swammie out so he doesn’t get da virus. NOT
I heard from a friend of a friend was in jail in DaDirty D when Swammie got locked up. They brought him a plush chair and a big TV for his cell.
They sure had a long string of very crooked black mayors
Long string of crooked black mayors? There have been 4 elected. I have not heard anything crooked about Dave Bing and Dennis Archer. They other 2, well yeah.

·
Registered
21,870 Posts
Archer must have seen what a disaster it was and didn't want to stick around. I think Duggan (a white guy)is doing a good job and well liked.
Well, Duggan just came out and stated he would do whatever he needed to help KK restart his life.

That's BS. That's just pandering to the Black voters in Detroit.

·
Registered
699 Posts
When I worked for Kalitta the feds would charter a lear jet to fly his fat ass from jail down south back to Detroit for his court dates. Probably costs tax payers 20k a flight.

·
Registered
148 Posts
if Kwame gets out you will see him living high on the hog from all the money he has hidden some were he is no dummy

·
Wart Remover
2,589 Posts
Who knows, hopefully he'll decide to focus on his health and take up jogging?

Sooner or later, the jogger comes out in all of 'em!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts