Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Just saw FOX News @ 10....They think they can have it under control by Midnight....it is 2 miles from houses....it is really bad....they are "Back Burning" now....and digging fire breaks....hopefully it will rain tonight

·
Registered
90 Posts
Jimmy, I have fire for you. I took this drug from the Doc that was to block fat from what I ate. :roll: There was a huge side effect. Everytime I went to the bath room it felt like I passed a Porcupine and wiped with a catus dipped in hot sauce. :evil: I figured the way it really worked is it drove me not to eat to avoid the valcano in my ass. I found it easier to not take the pills. My son thought the way I screamed was funny so I gave what was left to him. On the third day he realized I was not kidding about a valcano. :shock: Have a great day.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Pat....you gotta use your head.......Eat a half gallon of Ice Cream Every Night ....then in the morning when your Screaming.....you can be YELLING....COME-ON ICE CREAM :shock:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Guys I am not kidding, it was the most pain I've ever has and that includes when I broke my leg into about 300 pieces. Now I can laugh about it. I'd been better off with an ice cream enama (sp).

·
Registered
90 Posts
These are just word to keep everyone thin like our Monty guy. Once you grow the big belly, you try most anything to loose it. Tape worms are next. Sorry Rick, don't mean to gross ya out. :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Monty, thanks but I don't want anything that has been up your ass. Where's Monson? :shock: Oh that feels good. Slap me baby.

·
Registered
16,465 Posts
Bump to confuse everyone....:)

·
aka old_shoe
17,227 Posts
Jimmy, I have fire for you. I took this drug from the Doc that was to block fat from what I ate. :roll: There was a huge side effect. Everytime I went to the bath room it felt like I passed a Porcupine and wiped with a catus dipped in hot sauce. :evil: I figured the way it really worked is it drove me not to eat to avoid the valcano in my ass. I found it easier to not take the pills. My son thought the way I screamed was funny so I gave what was left to him. On the third day he realized I was not kidding about a valcano. :shock: Have a great day.
Fire in the hole!

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Bump to confuse everyone....:)

That is kind of a retarded thing to do, with a lot of members from that area or having family in that area. The first thing I read was fire.....then atco.......And then I thought I hope it's not close to my friends house......but it's ok it's an old thread. Next time if you want to bump something to confuse people how about you bump your head......with a small hammer.....confusion will follow.

·
Registered
16,465 Posts
That is kind of a retarded thing to do, with a lot of members from that area or having family in that area. The first thing I read was fire.....then atco.......And then I thought I hope it's not close to my friends house......but it's ok it's an old thread. Next time if you want to bump something to confuse people how about you bump your head......with a small hammer.....confusion will follow.
Relax, I'm sure they have it the fire out by now....:p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts