Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Fords or chevys

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

· Administrator
137,293 Posts
ChevySucks, your starting to sound like Tom now.. He told me to wait till all the real racers got here to vote for Hoosier tires.. :smt005

Here is the offical formula..

Fast Cars = M/T tires
Slow Cars = Hoosier tires

Fast Cars = Chevy
Slow Cars = Ford

Chevy + M/T = Very Fast
Ford + M/T = Slow
Chevy + Hoosier = Tire chatter
Ford + Hoosier = Kill yourself

· Administrator
137,293 Posts
I guess you will say Top Fuel and Funny cars can use an extra 50 HP to overcome their tire chatter problems.. My street cars never seem to tire chatter.. Only when their spinning they do.. :-D

· Administrator
137,293 Posts
The Ford guys I figure just stopped voting.. It would be like racing a Top Fuel car with your grandma's Buick.. After its 1/4 mile a head of you there is no reason to keep racing... :smt005

· Administrator
137,293 Posts
Shawn Morrell said:
Tom McDunnah said:
I'll most likely be there too,If they will let me across the border :-D :-D :-D
They let Monty across the border(even after I phoned and told them not to), I am sure you will get across Tom.
That's what cracks me up.. People say they have problems getting over the boarder.. My passport says "Birth Place: Baghdad Iraq :shock: " and have always gotten thru... :-D

· Administrator
137,293 Posts
Tom McDunnah said:
Monty Mikho said:
Shawn Morrell said:
Tom McDunnah said:
I'll most likely be there too,If they will let me across the border :-D :-D :-D
They let Monty across the border(even after I phoned and told them not to), I am sure you will get across Tom.
That's what cracks me up.. People say they have problems getting over the boarder.. My passport says "Birth Place: Baghdad Iraq :shock: " and have always gotten thru... :-D

Thats what I am saying,,you guys have more rights than the good ole White Man..LOL :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
They don't phuck with guys like you!! all you have to say is "Racist" and I'm takin you to court and they back the phuck off!! Us White guys have no leg to stand on
Nothing further than the truth.. I was stopped and searched 7 out of 7 times at the airport last month.. Personally I dont care..

· Administrator
137,293 Posts
Tom McDunnah said:
hahaha they stopped the woman from doing that procedure Monty,,thats a doctors job,and in fact that was getting alot of reconition,checking the prostate glad,,the guys were having to much fun comming all over the place!!LOL :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
I noticed a lot of Americans dont travel out of the country too.. :smt005

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.