Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Just a FYI ... It (caught) should say "catch" in that sentence!!!!

Example... All you Chevys can't catch them :smt005

It's ok, your a Ford guy that explains a lot :lol:

Just :smt064 Ya !!!!!!! :-D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Now that we got "Chevysucks" all fixed up we can go on with the thread..........Ford sucks!!!!!!!.........let the :smt014 begin.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey i dont care what you say fords are the best we have 7 or 8 at our house no chevys :-D :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
ChevysSuck said:
Hey i dont care what you say fords are the best we have 7 or 8 at our house no chevys :-D :-D :-D :-D
If you got 1 chevy you wouldn't need to own 6 or 7 back-up vehicles :-D

·
Registered
580 Posts
chevys rule cause im from chevy land. To work on a ford would be like working on a ricer never done it. So fords suck

·
Registered
635 Posts
ChevysSuck said:
Fords or chevys which one is better

Fords are the best
hey why are you posting that here are you scared to come over to trash or be trashed and post that

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
I have a Ford in my driveway as well.. Only reason its there is cause it's phuckin broke!!! Enough said.. Ford only makes GM cars look and run better...

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
ChevysSuck said:
LMFAO

Got A FORD for each day of the week and even got a back up one, now that makes alot of sense...LOL prolly got a spare back up race car too!!!

Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust, if it wern't for Fords my tools would rust!!

Tom

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
LMFAO @ Tom!!!

I have one Chevy for a daily driver.. It's reliable enough to start every morning and drive to work.. I have over 70,000 miles on it and its a 2004... :shock: The Ford is sitting in the driveway broke down!! :smt005

1 - 20 of 51 Posts