Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
Silver may be able to correct if untrue, but on the surface, that seems like a good hing to me.

It's bad that sales are down forcing layoffs, etc., but if they retool for different vehicles and slow or stop the layoffs plus MAKE something HERE that is sold overseas instead of vice versa, that seems like a good thing.

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
People have been begging for this in North America since it went on sale in Europe. Good to see Ford finally pull the trigger..

·
Registered
16,596 Posts
People have been begging for this in North America since it went on sale in Europe. Good to see Ford finally pull the trigger..
Sharp looking car.

·
Another Nobody
11,806 Posts
they are looking for the Mondeo to be the saviour... well they already tried it once, it was called the contour, It was a mondeo built in the US. It was supposed to their "world car" but of cousre teh phucksticks at ford US woud have no part of a word car and had to change it to "work better" in the US, It didn't last very long with the changes LOL

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
looks like a Aston Martin. Kinda how the 300M ripped off the bently.

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
When are they going to bring over a street legal WRC Focus? :)

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
allways got to have a comment from someone that doesn't have a clue. alot of things will be changing all for the better

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
they are looking for the Mondeo to be the saviour... well they already tried it once, it was called the contour, It was a mondeo built in the US. It was supposed to their "world car" but of cousre teh phucksticks at ford US woud have no part of a word car and had to change it to "work better" in the US, It didn't last very long with the changes LOL
I had a 95 Contour. Put 190,000 miles on her sold it and it's still going:tonqe:

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
I had a 95 Contour. Put 190,000 miles on her sold it and it's still going:tonqe:
I have owned 3.

2 had over 200k the third has 178k and is still going strong.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts