Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
On the roller...
15,881 Posts

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Smart move by Ford. Dynacorn has been offering these and Camaro bodies for a little while, but for Ford to officially recognize them and sell them will reach a much larger audience.

·
Billy438Stroker
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Could always just slap an 8.8 back under it' when putting it together...

·
Registered
22,820 Posts
Hear alot of how the camaro bodies need a ton of work to fit the doors-front end etc.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Whats even funnier.. It wont be long until they are making fox body coupes too prob.. In 40 years, the fox body will be the most rare car around.. well hardest to find not fucked up anyway
your probably right. they all have been cut up and caged.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Whats even funnier.. It wont be long until they are making fox body coupes too prob.. In 40 years, the fox body will be the most rare car around.. well hardest to find not fucked up anyway
Dangit! And I just started cutting my 40k mile retirement fund shoulda stashed it!:rolleyes: no they probably won't be too easy to get in good shape. They will all have the strut towers rotted off or some OLDschool 25-sumthin cage that people would laugh at.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
I wonder what you are suppose to do about the VIN. Probably use a donor vehicle.
Has been a topic of conversation that has some controversy. It has been said that a few 69 Camaro bodies were built by the customers and then bought VIN plates from a guy on Hemmings to make the car look legit as it would if it was the real car. I was shown an example of one such car that was registered and titled as a 396/375 SS car. Early Camaro bodies from Dynacorn had some fitment issues. I would think that Dynacorn has cured that issue and the Mustangs are probably nicer than the originals.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
I'd like to build that car with a IRS and Coyote motor, Coyote 5.0, big brakes.. Oh yeah that would be fun.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts