·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,510 Posts
The yardstick all others were measured by

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
One hundred and thirty six inches of Ford Flathead power is all you need to soil your underwear. Tune to 3:05 for the fun stuff. Unbefrickenleivable!

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow what I thought was a perfect plan didn’t work so well. Of course my decision making was slightly altered by a good dose of alcohol last night.

I had hoped to use this thread as a decoy for Phuckstick and his fellow haters so my other brilliant threads could thrive and grow organically.

Well sonuvabitch! Phuckstick didn’t fall for it. He and his buddies held steady and maintained their posture of crappy on what they fear and can’t beat.

But I do gotta say for an intoxicated evening I did give you some really interesting content eh?

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Wow what I thought was a perfect plan didn’t work so well. Of course my decision making was slightly altered by a good dose of alcohol last night.

I had hoped to use this thread as a decoy for Phuckstick and his fellow haters so my other brilliant threads could thrive and grow organically.

Well sonuvabitch! Phuckstick didn’t fall for it. He and his buddies held steady and maintained their posture of crappy on what they fear and can’t beat.

But I do gotta say for an intoxicated evening I did give you some really interesting content eh?

As an impartial 3rd party, Im often bewildered at your insecurity and frequent cries for attention. You remind me a lot of 1Gary.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts