Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang this is just kool from my standpoint. If only because of all the negativity towards the V6 engine. It’s all about the whole car fellas.

·
Señor Member
31,665 Posts
Was waiting for one of the fan boys to post this. ;)

That's the same shitty running/driven ZR1 that the GT roll raced on the dragstrip back in August. Car has the same mods. The car is wrapped now, that's why it looks different...but if you watch the part where they're talking after the first race in the video, the same bucket headed lummox is behind the wheel. Apparently there was an earlier race but that's not included in the video.

https://youtu.be/b0C__4wUkd8?t=86

Brooksie only races cars he already knows he can beat in his GT. ;) It's amazing to me that this is the only ZR1 he can find to race. :rolleyes:

·
Confused Racer
40,516 Posts
i'm impressed the multimatic didn't catch on fire. corvette guy should be banned from driving, he sucked

·
Confused Racer
40,516 Posts

That's the same shitty running/driven ZR1 that the GT roll raced on the dragstrip back in August. Car has the same mods. The car is wrapped now, that's why it looks different...but if you watch the part where they're talking after the first race in the video, the same bucket headed lummox is behind the wheel. Apparently there was an earlier race but that's not included in the video.

Brooksie only races cars he already knows he can beat in his GT. ;) It's amazing to me that this is the only ZR1 he can find to race. :rolleyes:
ford guys picking on the weak

My guess is the corvette guy is getting half the money, there would be no views for the vette beating the mutimatic

·
Registered
2,048 Posts

Hard to catch them between cam and lifter changes.

·
Registered
16,866 Posts
ford guys picking on the weak

My guess is the corvette guy is getting half the money, there would be no views for the vette beating the mutimatic
You do know that he loses quite a few races and shows the videos for all to see?
Multimatic may build it under contract.....but they damn sure did not design that car.
That modified Vette got beat twice.......just like the Demon. :p

·
Señor Member
31,665 Posts
That ZR1 is the most underperforming ZR1 on the planet.

Here it is against Brooks' Lambo...

Here's his Lambo against some NSXes. Can't even break 130.

Here's a stock ZR1 manual running 10.94 at 133.72 for Chrissakes.

·
Señor Member
31,665 Posts
You do know that he loses quite a few races and shows the videos for all to see?
Multimatic may build it under contract.....but they damn sure did not design that car.
That modified Vette got beat twice.......just like the Demon. :p

Fastest stock ZR1 on stock tires is 10.33.

You do know Brooks will never line up against it in his GT. :p

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
This is the same guy that dyno'd his GT and got 525HP!

All the Fordophiles called bullshit on that but now he is somehow credible?!

GTFO!

I'm convinced more every day that the Ford guys on here are Liberals.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
LOL typical of the Chebby/Mophead fags, get beat in a drag race... pull out Unicorn time and claim the race was rigged:rolleyes:

·
Satans Daddy
15,827 Posts
Vette driver was asleep, get the fuck outta here.
Spun bad, they roll raced @ 8:20 where the Vette put 1/2 car on the GT

Till the GT hit the boost and put a car on the Vette.:)

1 - 20 of 178 Posts