Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Retros big..

All us Baby Boomers want what we couldn't have back in the hey day of the 1970's when we were way too young and broke.

All they need to do is bring back the mid 70's High BoyF 250

·
Administrator
136,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Darn, I thought with the Retro thing they were gonna start making them out of steel again. Aluminum trucks can suck it.
The $14 sticker they use on the sides will triple the strength of the aluminum cans they used to make them..

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I don't see it. The Chevys that were done were obvious but this is too subtle to really take me back with the styling. I like the look of the early 70's Ford pickups but there just are not enough strong styling clues that can be brought out to make you think of them. To me this is a swing and a miss.

But I am a GM guy so perhaps it is a bit of bias at play as well.

·
Satans Daddy
15,808 Posts

·
Administrator
136,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Must be running out of material.
1.375 of 10 on a curve.
It's just a paint job from the 80's, have not seen Government Motors do that yet, then again, I don't hang out at fudgepackersonly.com, so, enlighten me.
You will NOT be given additional points with the above requested info.
Yet you know about a website no one else does.. congrats princess!!

·
Super Moderator
45,885 Posts
Must be running out of material.
1.375 of 10 on a curve.
It's just a paint job from the 80's, have not seen Government Motors do that yet, then again, I don't hang out at fudgepackersonly.com, so, enlighten me.
You will NOT be given additional points with the above requested info.
That GIANT picture in post #11 then reposted in post #13 wasn't big enough for you?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts