Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
After cutting 7k jobs they are still failing...... but hey they didn’t take that bailout money so they are better....... please GM can we stay at your place just until we get back on our feet again? Lol

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/fina...ith-ford-looks-more-likely/ar-AAC1TSR?ocid=sf
This whole article is based on the opinion of a market analyst. It’s holds no water.

Too many chiefs and not enough Indians at Ford. Change was made to make it less top heavy.

Last time I checked was outselling Mustangs were outselling Camaros by a good margin, and outselling GM in the truck & suv markets as well.

Move along, nothing to see here

·
Registered
5,676 Posts

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
This whole article is based on the opinion of a market analyst. It’s holds no water.

Too many chiefs and not enough Indians at Ford. Change was made to make it less top heavy.

Last time I checked was outselling Mustangs were outselling Camaros by a good margin, and outselling GM in the truck & suv markets as well.

Move along, nothing to see here
And their stock is still worth nothing! ;)
It might be a good time to buy it though?!?

·
Registered
5,676 Posts

·
Registered
5,786 Posts
"Garbage company" hahaha
What's the difference in the stock prices?!? Lol
I’m sure Ford’s stock would be a lot higher if all it’s debts were liquidated and had a cash injection of 10’s of Billions of dollars. Oh wait. That’s that garbage company that went bankrupt! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
28,159 Posts
Ford begging for that GM Performance CAWK!!

·
Registered
28,159 Posts
Just saw on the interweb the new company gonna be called Chevrolord :supz:

·
Registered
5,786 Posts
That's why ford dominates in pro/stock, and GM struggles in pro/stock---------moron.
Read what you wrote a few times. Look at the article again. See if you can point out where any of this discussion is about a sanctioning racing entity.

I realize most of the GM supporters could star in a people of Walmart film. But your lack of logic even surprises me. Congrats

·
Former RJ instigator
41,607 Posts
Ford stock has been on a downward trend the entire month of may, mofo's unloading that worthless shit.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
......and the last time Ford told them to Fuck Off was just before the '09 crash.
GM offered themselves to Ford for pennies on the Dollar. LOL!
And now, 10 years later, the shoe is on other foot! BWAHAHAHAHA

1 - 20 of 71 Posts