Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mid 80's orchard style tractor with a Gannon scraper box and hydraulic rippers. Everything works fine and its in good condition. It does not have a loader bucket setup. I can post a pic if needed.

4 cyl diesel with manual trans and high/low.

Thanks!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Finally a thread about a tractor. I just sold a 7610 in about the same shape 6000.00 up here in norcal(North of sacramento) and it had 18.4/26 rubber with weights and orcard fenders. You should be able to sell it for 4000-5000 with the implimates. Good luck with sale.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally a thread about a tractor. I just sold a 7610 in about the same shape 6000.00 up here in norcal(North of sacramento) and it had 18.4/26 rubber with weights and orcard fenders. You should be able to sell it for 4000-5000 with the implimates. Good luck with sale.
Ok, thanks for the info. Would you say 3500 would be way too cheap? Not looking to rape anyone but don't want to give it away either.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bumping this to the top.

I need to know what type of trailer to use for transporting this thing... It weighs right about 7500-8K pounds and measures about 97 inches outside to ouside edge of the rear tires. I am thinking the only thing that will work is a deck over axle trailer but I can find a place that will rent me one.. Any ideas?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts