Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
23,454 Posts
I won't be watching.

·
T/S 368E
31,115 Posts

Anything it takes to see more Ashley boobs without a firesuit on!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
70,062 Posts

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
More drag racing oriented stuff on TV and some of you hate it. :smt102 I don't get it. :confused:

I'll be watching.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
john force = waste of air time would rather watch the grass grow than listen to that loud mouth,

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
All you haters. I'm sure a show about your fucked up lives would be so much more interesting? This is the problem, a show about racing may be hitting the tube and all you clowns do is bash it. Just shut up and hope it does the racing community some good. Shows like this are what keeps drag racing interesting to the masses and removes the bad stereotypes about it.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
All you haters. I'm sure a show about your fucked up lives would be so much more interesting? This is the problem, a show about racing may be hitting the tube and all you clowns do is bash it. Just shut up and hope it does the racing community some good. Shows like this are what keeps drag racing interesting to the masses and removes the bad stereotypes about it.
I an not a hater, just tired of hearing " The Bottom Line" and hearing him run mouth running at 900 MPH, if you want to listen to his bullshit then please go right ahead and tune in, and i doubt very serious that there will be much drag racing on the show , the last time they just followed him around and listened to him talk about everything but racing,,,
and what the fuck are you talking about when you say "removes the bad stereotyped"
what bad stereotypes are you referring too ?????? :smt017

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just got back from hangin out with John today :p naw ...I had to shoot a commercial with him ........ he is just a great guy ........ he spent time with everybody taking pictures and signing shit even though he had to get on a plane ........... IMO this is why he gets so much coverage ........ he is easy to work with and takes the time to talk to every person like they were good friends ........... He even thanked people for coming out

·
502 daddy
3,311 Posts
Ashley boobs are nice...use to be pics on here of a photo shopped showing those puppys

·
T/S 368E
31,115 Posts

Even if it get's one more fan to our sport, it's a win for all of us.
As mentioned, who cares if it's stupid & not really racing, people like the guy.
Even if you don't get it, to bad, shut up and take all the extra publicity.
I don't get how stupid kids love stern, I don't get how our wives love oprah.
Big deal, I don't pay attention so how does it bother me??

It's publicity, it's positive publicity, and it's not hurting drag racing,
like one of the founders of our sport banging little boys,
or idiot want to be hardcore losers flying around the streets racing.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts