Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what happen to it ? i saw it on here , paid the subscription fee and only got one issue and it was the back issue to boot . anyone else have this happen?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Same with me, seen on here and subscibed, got 1 issue. I have seen a couple of post with force fed saying the issues are still coming to be patient. Well I think they need to honor the subscription or refund the money for issues not received.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Same with me, seen on here and subscibed, got 1 issue. I have seen a couple of post with force fed saying the issues are still coming to be patient. Well I think they need to honor the subscription or refund the money for issues not received.
same here but never got 1 issue just sitting here waiting for it

·
Registered
157 Posts
Their website is down, but they are still active on Myspace. this is posted on myspace

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
I subscribed for a whole year only received 1 issue way back in March.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Guess people got screwed on subscription like myself.
I wish i only got screwed on a subscription. I made the owner of force fed magazine a manifold for his car. They were suppose to do an article on the build so they were asking for a deal, like a moron i gave them $800 bucks off and built the manifold. The manifold took 4 weeks longer to build than they were originally told because i was in the middle of moving my shop location and the guy who ordered it for them was made aware that it was going to take longer because i was moving the shop and everything was fine. When it was done i was told it was no longer in the budget for the year and if they could of had it 4 weeks ago he would pay for it.And then he says that it is suppose to have 2 injectors per cyl instead of 1 but the guy he had order it only ordered it with 1 per cyl, WTF. The bitch about it is, this is the only manifold that i never took a deposit on. This was 6 months ago and i still have the manifold.I guess i learned my lesson.
How can you ask someone for a deal and then not pay for it???:smt017
S0 FUCK HIM AND HIS MAGAZINE!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts