Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
As a Force fan, I think he lost his focus. Hes thinking way too much about Ashley and the next generation. Time to put someone else behind the wheel, so he can manage more.

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
All he does is drive the car. They just made the wrong calls on the Forces car. The other three made it in

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I think we all know how fast he talks....... Ya think his mind is running at top speed???....... Its gotta be hard to focus on driving but I agree they just missed on the setup

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
i agree he needs to step down and focus on the teams and find a new driver - he has nothing to prove

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
I think he is finally showing he is human (and Coil too). Granted they have a lot going on but I don't think that really has much to do with their on track performance. Think about all the extra data they get from all the cars. Just missed the setup and a lot of the other teams have improved greatly and closed the gap in the past couple of years. Not a big Force fan but he is still the man to beat.

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
i agree he needs to step down and focus on the teams and find a new driver - he has nothing to prove
I don't think thats his call, he has had more "spot light" value to his sponsors now than anytime in his career.The sponsors want to enjoy that as long as the fans continue. The last thing they would do woul be to cut that short.

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
I think he is finally showing he is human (and Coil too). Granted they have a lot going on but I don't think that really has much to do with their on track performance. Think about all the extra data they get from all the cars. Just missed the setup and a lot of the other teams have improved greatly and closed the gap in the past couple of years. Not a big Force fan but he is still the man to beat.
Shelton- i agree with you. The team has made some error's that fans can actually recognize the Force team don't often show their mistakes

I'm not a real big fan either I think he is a great guy, and he has created an empire and spent his money and made good business decsions that allowed him to dominate a sport. Who can't respect what accomplishments.

At the same time I am kind of tired of the whole "force" thing and I would love to see some of the other teams/driver share some success. I am all for Wilkerson or the pedregon boys.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IMHO John Force has done more for mainstreaming drag racing then all others combined....... until PINKS ......... with the combination of the 2 we are picking up a lot of new fans

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
IMHO John Force has done more for mainstreaming drag racing then all others combined....... until PINKS ......... with the combination of the 2 we are picking up a lot of new fans
No doubt...

John would be worth his weight in gold as a spoke person for NHRA ( already is un-officially) and on the speaker along side of Tim Dunn . That would be some entertainment . :p

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No doubt...

John would be worth his weight in gold as a spoke person for NHRA ( already is un-officially) and on the speaker along side of Mike Dunn . That would be some entertainment . :p
I fixed it for ya........ He could also do Gram L's job as I'm not available

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Force is a cool cat. I think they just missed on the set up, but I'm sure that his mind has got to be on overload. It seems that since Eric died, he kinda lost the "fire". I'm sure that even with everything he has going, he hasn't lost his focus though. He'll be okay.

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
Shelton- i agree with you. The team has made some error's that fans can actually recognize the Force team don't often show their mistakes

I'm not a real big fan either I think he is a great guy, and he has created an empire and spent his money and made good business decsions that allowed him to dominate a sport. Who can't respect what accomplishments.

At the same time I am kind of tired of the whole "force" thing and I would love to see some of the other teams/driver share some success. I am all for Wilkerson or the pedregon boys.
I think Force is a great person and has done a tremendous amount for the sport as a whole. The other thing that I think you see alot more of now is not to many other teams go out and beat themselves against Force like they used to do in the past. How many times have you seen a team that could consistantly run a 4.90 all day but since it was Froce they would try to run a mid 4.70 and blow the tires off when if they had just ran their 4.90 they could have won the round? Funny car has gotten a lot more competitive in recent years and I don't think you will see any one car dominate like Force has anytime soon, if ever.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts