Yellow Bullet Forums banner

When you win or RU, do you call or follow up with your Contingency?

• I don't follow up at all, I wait for the Money to roll in.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I call a couple times, then leave it alone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WEll, When you want something done, the old saying holds True...
This is for ALL RACERS Who have WON or RUNNER'D UP at any of the FFW events last year.

I have been waiting to get my Contingency from Ford Racing and finally got someone on the phone to talk to over there. While Speaking with Mr. Kershaw, we came to find out that Ford did not pay ANYONE from last year. This seems to be an oversight by ford or someone over there passing the buck to someone else.
Checks are being cut as I type for all last year as well as the first 3 events of this year.

After Discussing this issue in detail with Mr. Kershaw, and letting him know that many have not been paid, that most were disgruntled with Ford racing and Ford Motor Company.

He has asked that anyone who Won or Runner'd up last year or at the first 3 events of this year, please let him know if you have not been paid your Contingency, by emailing him at

[email protected]

He was Genuanly upset that He missed this and that no one was paid for their Contingency after Buying and Supporting Ford as Whole. He has vowed to make sure he stays on top of this from now on and that Everyone who runs ford products gets paid their Contingency for all their hard work and effort.

I hope this helps a few more out there.

Moral of this is...........If you want something done Right , Do it yourself.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I won Street Bandit 2 times at LACR and Phoenix years ago and was never paid!!! FMS sucks!!!!!:smt093

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
You have to let them know. Ford uses an outside agency to handle their contingency payouts. Once they authorize the payouts, they have no way of knowing if the checks actually go out or not. I think that they will be keeping a much closer eye on this in the future.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts