Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
8,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you hate the white team owners and team recruiters who go out and get the Black athletes but seem to overlook the white talent in the same sports? Why do you think the team owners allow that to happen?

·
Registered
35,856 Posts
Do you hate the white team owners and team recruiters who go out and get the Black athletes but seem to overlook the white talent in the same sports? Why do you think the team owners allow that to happen?
I hate owners who shit all over their season ticket holders like Jeff Lurie.

I also hate deadbeat racist pieces of shit like you.

Reactions: Tony Carnage

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
I do not hate them, but boy have they fucked "your people". The money earned off of the backs of blacks in the sports world is laughable.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,787 Posts
We don't detest the athletes by their skin color we do it because of their words and actions .I can see where a small minded race driven retard would think its race though .

·
Registered
14,796 Posts
You can tell by the way the idiots act when they actually do the job they are paid to do. Idiots.

·
Registered
6,963 Posts
You do know OWNER is RACIST . Like MASTER - BOSS !o_Oo_Oo_O

·
Registered
1,179 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I do not hate them, but boy have they fucked "your people". The money earned off of the backs of blacks in the sports world is laughable.
Notice the guy who is the brains on the field is usually a white guy, who is usually paid the most , to throw a ball,,, so black guys can run around chasing it? then its played live on TV so a mostly white audience can cheer at that spectacle.....its amazing its allowed to happen these days

·
Registered
21,299 Posts
Notice the guy who is the brains on the field is usually a white guy, who is usually paid the most , to throw a ball,,, so black guys can run around chasing it? then its played live on TV so a mostly white audience can cheer at that spectacle.....its amazing its allowed to happen these days
you obviously haven't watched lately.....

Image result for super bowl mvp
Image result for nfl mvp

·
Registered
21,299 Posts
3 of top 4

Player Team DYAR Rk Pass
D.Prescott DAL 1,541 1 619
P.Mahomes KC 1,320 2 501
D.Brees NO 1,316 3 385
R.Wilson SEA 1,265 4 561

1 - 20 of 67 Posts