Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,636 Posts
DO YOU NEED AN AXLE?...OR DOES SHE CUM WITH HER OWN?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,636 Posts
I HOPE I'M NOT MAKING FUN OF A HANDICAPPED PERSON...YOUR WIFE ISN'T IN A WHEEL CHAIR BY CHANCE?....I HOPE NOT...IF SO...I APOLOGIZE

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Isn't this the handicapped guy with the chevelle that has a wheelchair lift in it?You guys might be poking fun when it's serious.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,636 Posts
Isn't this the handicapped guy with the chevelle that has a wheelchair lift in it?You guys might be poking fun when it's serious.
I'M SORRY OP.....I HONESTLY DIDN'T KNOW

·
Registered
238 Posts
That's why we always ask for a pic of her tits...if she is sitting in a wheel chair with her tits out we know it's serious, otherwise we just live by the TOBT rules. :)

Glad to see you can take her with you...I think...sometimes I'm not sure if I want the whole fam damily in tow.

·
Registered
621 Posts
That's why we always ask for a pic of her tits...if she is sitting in a wheel chair with her tits out we know it's serious, otherwise we just live by the TOBT rules. :)

Glad to see you can take her with you...I think...sometimes I'm not sure if I want the whole fam damily in tow.
:p:rolleyes::p

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:) What I was thinking old chair couple bungee cords how great a road trip could be. No nagging I could fart , burp, listen to whatever I want. Then later unleash the sandwich maker when I get hungry

1 - 20 of 26 Posts