Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saved this guy from going to a horrible fate, its an all original 1 owner 86 gt 5.0/5speed car, mint grey interior, pretty straight body,odo reads 61,xxx not sure if its 161 or really 61 , little rust on the doors but underside and frame rails are great, torque boxes are awesome, needs v/c gaskets, and a marker light, little stuff really. Guy had it sitting for the last 3 months, said he didnt know for sure why it wouldnt start and his wife wanted it gone, offered him 500 and he took it right there, turns out it needed a battery, wife was going to call 1800cars for kids. Anyway ill get more pics later, figured some of you would like a nice 4 eye car for once

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
nice. I got my 86 for $340. Put an alternator I had lying around and a set of head gaskets. Total I had in it was $435 to get it running good. Nice save on the 4 eye

·
Budget Beater
1,504 Posts
I recently picked up a 84 notch in the same situation, the guy's wife said it had to go, it's an original cali car, no rust, original option out with all the bells and whistles, most of it still works, interior has seen better days though

·
Former RJ instigator
42,720 Posts
Nice find....:smt023

I had 5 four eyes back in the day, two 83 GT's, a 85 GT, a 85 lX and a 86 LX....

Is it for sale?

I think I could make room for another......:p

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Nice ride! Ya don't see them all the time anymore so it's always nice when you do.

·
Registered
246 Posts
NICE SAVE

1 - 20 of 38 Posts