Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Thank you brother! Getting ready to drop a 496 in it. I bought it with a 396 - M22 trans. 9” ladder bar setup, It is a decent heap!

Steve

·
Registered
14,281 Posts
Do these fucking video's really need the Ding Ding Ding of an unedited sound track to make you feel like its really happening now :confused:

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
any woman who races and willing to work on the B-friends car is winning in my book.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Do these fucking video's really need the Ding Ding Ding of an unedited sound track to make you feel like its really happening now :confused:
That Ding is fucking annoying

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,426 Posts
dude you don't know anything about me and I'm not interested in you faggot
I would like to know more about such a stud and super racer as yourself!:cool:

It would be a true pleasure to say hello to you in person and see if you are as uber intelligent and friendly in real life.:rock:

Since we both participate in the same class it would not be out of the question to bump into each other sometime.:cool:

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
it is not. I said I have a new top sportsman car and I've been to 6 NHRA national events all over the country this season and ain't see that avatar car at any of them so we don't run the same class.

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,426 Posts
it is not. I said I have a new top sportsman car and I've been to 6 NHRA national events all over the country this season and ain't see that avatar car at any of them so we don't run the same class.
Did you not say that you have an Intec trailer?

When at these NHRA races did YOU race this TS car?

BTW, when are you going to post a picture of this car so a person could say hello?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts