Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to do it but health has gone down a bit more and I might not be able to race anymore
2005 Cajun race cars Mustang: 521" BAE hemi with New PSI "D" screw blower 2 speed Lenco Drive 11" billet conveter 10" rear end gears MW modular rearend and floater MW monster anti-roll bar Race pak computer mag ignition 7531 timing controller 3 sets of wheels 2 sets of heads extra rods and pistons Most everything is brand new or very little use we have been putting this together for almost 3 years, we are 99% complete all it needs is driveshaft and C02 bottle and regulator and go to the track. If anyone has any questions please give me a call, we have done some very neat stuff when putting the Hemi in it and this car is completely legal at any 10.5 race in the country
It will go 4.0's at 200mph!
Serious Inquiries Only!
AJ Powell
(815)703-4345
[email protected]

·
Fuckin love chicken.
3,746 Posts
Wow that is really cool. I hope your health improves so you can enjoy it. Good luck with sale!!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I probably should not even have built it because I have been going through this for the last couple of years but I held on to the chance that I would be able to wheel this wild hot rod but I am not one to line a guy up driving my car, so we are sending it down the road and I will tell you whoever gets this is a lucky S.O.B. !

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Sucks to here AJ. I was looking forward to seeing you back out. Good luck with the sale.

Dennis

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Sorry to hear, AJ... Hope things work out for the best... Never met you, but I know you're good guy from the way people speak about you... Good luck

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
sad to hear aj... how much just to come over and sit in it, and go vroom vroom. badd ass for sure.

·
11,809 Posts
Very Sorry to hear...get well soon ! That car won the 2006 ATCO 10.5 Championship and the 2006 E'town Q8 Championship (it was formerly twin turbos). Great car that AJ made much better!

·
Registered
211 Posts
AJ sorry to hear of your health issues, Put your ol'man in that car he was a hell of a wheel man in a ta/fc. Tell him Scotty Shear say's hay. Hope things work out for ya!!!

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
That sucks AJ. I was really hoping to see that thing running with you driving it. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone, I really don't want to sell it but its best. I have a guy that wants the motor but would rather sell turnkey. I promise you can't even come close to duplicating for what the price is!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a pretty complete list of parts minus everything spelled out on the roller and the prices are very reasonable if anyone is interested!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Only 1 guy has called on it Brandon, which I can't believe and I would really rather sell it complete because it will run at the front of the pack. You can't build it for what we will sell it for!

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
AJ,sorry about the health issues,i know to well about that,good luck with the sale. Its a tough looking car,can you post a couple more pic's?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will try and get a couple good pics this weekend, the frontend and doors are in storage and I really don't want to get them out until someone is coming to look or pick it up. Thanks for the compliments Gary

·
Registered
400 Posts
hey aj for someone reason im not getting the emails do you think you could just private message me the list on yb again thanks for your time

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
AJ, get yourself to Duke Medical Center,get healed and keep the car Man.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts