Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,952 Posts
I HONESTLY HOPE THE EAGLES....FALL FLAT ON THEIR FACE! :smt102 :butthead: :smt082 ;)

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,952 Posts
Why, because you don't want to be embarrassed next weekend when Vick comes back to Atlanta? lol
WE WERE ALWAYS EMBARRASSED WHEN VICK WAS IN ATLANTA.....WAIT TILL THE GAMES OVER.....FALCONS FANS HAVE ALREADY EXPERIENCED WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH.....IT'S A WHOLE LOT OF BUILD UP....AND THEN GIANT LET DOWN....BUT HEY...YOU GUYS DID BETTER WITH OUR LEFT OVERS...THEN YOU WOULD HAVE....WITH OLD CAMBELLS SOUP :smt082:smt082

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
I really hate late EAGLES games, bullshit hype and EAGLES being the favorite. EAGLES fans know exactly what I mean!!
GO E-A-G-L-E-S !!!
BobH

·
Registered
20,072 Posts
Kind of like the falcons did when they played the eagles this season. :p
anything can happen as we saw yesterday...we are hoping for a rematch though

·
Troublemaker
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WE WERE ALWAYS EMBARRASSED WHEN VICK WAS IN ATLANTA.....WAIT TILL THE GAMES OVER.....FALCONS FANS HAVE ALREADY EXPERIENCED WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH.....IT'S A WHOLE LOT OF BUILD UP....AND THEN GIANT LET DOWN....BUT HEY...YOU GUYS DID BETTER WITH OUR LEFT OVERS...THEN YOU WOULD HAVE....WITH OLD CAMBELLS SOUP :smt082:smt082
Don't underestimate a guy playing for $100 million.

·
Registered
6,307 Posts
you do know Matt Ryan grew up in Phila right?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,952 Posts
you do know Matt Ryan grew up in Phila right?
SO...I GREW UP IN TEXAS.....AND I THINK DALLAS SUCKS.....THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING.....JUST LIKE VICK GROWING UP IN VIRGINIA.....:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts