Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts
Hey Jimmy... being that she is only 15 and more than likely her parents owen the phone and the service she is using, they can track the phone without police permission. Her parents own the phone...

Maybe up north is different, but I have done it here.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Please keep us posted. I'm sure there are plenty of people here willing to help out any way they can (myself included) here on the bullet.I live in southern va. but anything I can do to help out . maybe if you have a flyer or something that can be printed so we can pass them out in other areas just in case. Just a thought.

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
Hey Jimmy... being that she is only 15 and more than likely her parents owen the phone and the service she is using, they can track the phone without police permission. Her parents own the phone...

Maybe up north is different, but I have done it here.
I think it depends on the phone company, I had a simluar situation where my son (fell alseep at friends) and didn't show at home till next morning. It was simple but alarming being a single father at the time. It was unusuall and made me worry.

I had "Horizen" and was on a joint plan w/my underage son that I owened and paid for. And there was redtape/bull shit and would not coorperative at all and was no help. Even though the cops had issued an APB and local alert.

I dropped their plan the next day after the confusion was over and my son found.

Actually ... I walked in with both phones/hardware and threw them as hard as I could one at a time at the back wall of the store. And told them to cancel my phucking contract and figure/settle up the bill.

BTW- If your a caring parent and use "Horizen" as a phone provider drop your plan and never use them again. They do not support the tracking of you child/family without the act of basically legal court documents way past hours that are crucial to their recovery.

Basically ..their phone can be used to track and locate your dead family members body. They offer no immediate help in crituial hrs of a missing person (72)

sorry for the rant

Very best of luck jimmy

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
we'll keep you, her and the family in prayer...I hear for something like this with my niece often

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
She's safe and alive!!!

She's in police custody. She called my parents and told them she was at the transit center and needed a ride. When my sister found out about this they had the police go and pick her up. She's got a lot explaining to do and will be questioned by the police, but she's alive and that's all that matters right now.

Thank you everyone for your support and elp through all of this, you guys have been great source of information, help and support. I really love you guys for this.:)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
GREAT NEWS !!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts